The ULAB Health & Wellness Center of Student Affairs Office (SAO) is located at Room PC-110 of ULAB Permanent Campus. A full-time qualified Medical Officer is engaged from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm from Sunday to Thursday to provide medical facilities to the students, faculty and administration.
- Emergency and First Aid treatment within all ULAB Campuses.
- Routine medical consultations.
- Authentication of medical documents.
- Referral of patients to specialized doctors.
- Evacuation and escort of an emergency patient to the nearest hospital by ULAB vehicle.
- Conduct health and wellness campaigns on campus.